Business Acumen & Skill-Building
TEDD offers workshops and training programs on a ongoing basis, all oriented toward new and existing small businesses.
We utilize experts in the areas of planning, accounting, marketing, legal and finance to provide affordable and convenient training opportunities.
We are always interested in hearing what your specific training needs are and trying to meet those needs through our classes. Contact us to let us know what you’re looking for or if you have expertise you'd like to share.
Learning Opportunities are Everywhere!
- Starting & Planning a Business
- Financial Management
- Small Business Development provides microenterprise business training & counseling to low-moderate income individuals starting or expanding a business
- NxLevel for Entrepreneurs is a 13 week evening business planning program. Veteran scholarships may be available.
- Networking Events
- Business to Government
- Leadership Training
- Startup Spokane has resources and events for startups and entrepreneurs in the Spokane area
- Online Presence & Marketing
- WA State Tax Prep
- Mobile Marketing Strategies
- Intellectual Property & Business Law
- Workforce Training
- Small Business Boot Camp
- Six month intensive course
Get information about business training, certification, and bidding on government contracts.
CoMotion, through the University of Washington, is a collaborative innovation hub. They have four focus areas:
IP advising, protection & licensing
Funding & partnerships
Startups & incubation
There are also loads of technology-related workshops & courses on Lynda.com. You can get access to Lynda.com for free with your Stevens County library card.
Cultivating Success is a program of Washington State University. Their goal is to create and implement educational programs to increase the number and foster the success of sustainable small acerage farmers and ranchers.
The offer courses, farmer mentorship, and experiential learning.
Virtual Business Incubator
Check out TEDD's new Virtual Business Incubator for the tools, technology, resources, and training you need to start and grow a successful business in Northeastern Washington.