How to Apply for a Rural Opportunities Loan
To apply for a loan through Tri County Economic Development and the Rural Opportunities Loan Fund, you must start with the Loan Fund Application Form.
Other Required Info:
- $50 non-refundable loan application fee
- Supporting documentation including:
- Business plan (please see our Business Plan Development Guide for further information)
- Business and personal financial information, including tax returns
- Description and current valuation of collateral offered to secure the loan
Application packets can be mailed or hand-delivered to the Tri County Economic Development District office at 986 South Main, Suite A, Colville, Washington, Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Completed application packets are reviewed by a Loan Committee which has final approval authority. Applications are reviewed based on each potential borrower’s credit listing, character, collateral, business plan, ability to repay the loan, and the economic impact on the community.
Please, allow up to 90 days to process your loan application.
Email our loan officer, Cassindra Maravilla, for more information!
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. This is an Equal Opportunity Program. Discrimination is prohibited by Federal Law. Complaints of discrimination may be filed with the USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Washington, DC 20250